The Sandy Township area offers a variety of things to do indoors like movies, live plays, museums, bowling, shopping, and dining, as well as nightly entertainment for adults in any of the various clubs around the area.
- The DuBois Historical Society Museum is a great place to visit if you’re a history buff and want to learn more and see some artifacts from the different periods of the area.
- Golden Ticket Cinemas is the area’s local movie theater showing the latest and greatest Hollywood hits. View current movies and showtimes.
- The Reitz Theater is the area’s live theater. From powerful, moving dramas to whimsical musicals to artistic dance and everything in between, CRI and the RTP work hard to bring you the finest live performances in the area at very reasonable prices.
- The DuBois Lanes bowling alley offers open bowling and league play nightly. Contact them to ask about their Sunday open bowling special.
- The Bryce Jorden Center in nearby State College, Pennsylvania offers a variety of different concerts and events. Learn more about their upcoming events.