Planning, Zoning, Code Enforcement, and Engineering
The planner / zoning and code enforcement officer manages zoning permits, code enforcement, land development, and subdivision activities within Sandy Township.
Pat Green, Planner/Zoning and Code Enforcement Officer
Mr. Green has been a Sandy Township resident for the past four years where he resides with his wife and children. Pat’s professional experience extends from previous employments with Engineering and Consulting Firms. Areas of work included Oil and Gas Industry, Land Development, Environmental Resource Investigations, and project managing. Pat enjoys the great outdoors, hunting, fishing, and the like.
Zoning permit applications are currently being accepted electronically, by mail, or by submitting all required items to the dropbox located at 1094 Chestnut Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801.
To submit a zoning permit application, please follow the (Forms/Permits) link on the homepage to the fillable forms available. To complete the forms simply click “fill & sign” on the right side of the pdf and click where you would like to type.
Zoning permit applications must include all the following items in one submission
- Completed Zoning Permit Application
- Workman’s Compensation form and associated proof of insurance – notarization is not necessary
- (religious exemptions must submit copy of Labor & Industry approval letter with the application packet)
- Plot Plan – including property dimensions, existing structures and proposed, and setback distances to property lines
- Payment – Check or money order made out to Sandy Township. Please do not mail cash.
- Please call Sandy Township if you need to verify the fee for your project.
Pennsafe handles building permit issuance and inspections. Applications and information can be found on their website.
Application packets may be sent electronically to email@example.com while submitting payment by mail to the below address. (If mailing a payment for an electronic submission, please clearly note the project location and property owner name)
The engineer manages road construction, stormwater infrastructure, stormwater plan review, land development plan review, traffic light maintenance activities, grant activities, and sewer and water infrastructure projects within Sandy Township.
Please contact Shawn Arbaugh for any engineering related needs (firstname.lastname@example.org, 814.371.4220 X 215)